Study Room Reservations
Large Group Study Rooms are prioritized for use by study groups of up to 4 individuals, while Small Group Study Rooms are prioritized for use by up to 2 individuals. Use the booking form below and follow these steps to reserve your study room.
1. Select a room and time slot to begin. Once you've selected a time, a dropdown will appear below the grid so you can modify the length of your booking.
2. Click 'Submit Times,' then confirm your booking details.
3. Click 'Continue' to input your information and submit your booking.
4. Once submitted, you will receive an email. Please keep the email until after your booking time ends for proof of your room reservation.
5. When it is time for your room reservation, simply go to your assigned room in the library (no need to check in at the Circulation Desk).
Dry erase kits are available for checkout if you wish to use the study room's white board.
If you have any questions, please visit the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor, or call 903-813-2236.